- This event has passed.
Homeless Youth Management Meeting
June 17 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Please join us for the third management meeting for Homeless Youth providers in FY21. As a reminder, this meeting is mandatory for each program with the purpose of increasing communication across programs and with the state. DHS asks that each agency send one or two staff members from middle management (ideally staff who work with upper management and direct service staff).
10:00-10:10| Welcome and introductions of panel
10:10-11:50 | DHS Updates
- Topic- FY22 Contracts
11:50-12:15 | NOFO Reflection
We would like to discuss Site Manager’s experiences with the recent NOFO application process to gain understanding of how to support new organizations in the future.
- What can we celebrate about FY22 NOFO process?
- Innovations that helped you
- Collaboration points
- Specific people who supported you throughout the process
- What were some areas that you needed more support in?
- Additions to the DHS website?
- Information provided beforehand?
- What constructive information would you give an organization that is new to the NOFO application process?
12:15-12:30 | Updates |
- ICOY Update
- Policy update
- Trauma Informed Care Update
- Training Update