- adhere to the principles and standards outlined in ICOY’s mission, vision, and core values in your own work as a service provider in your community
- act in accordance with and affirm the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion as defined in our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statement
- endorse and support the guiding principles established by the Policy Advisory Committee
- meaningfully participate and engage in ICOY member events, sponsored issues, and advocacy
- engage with other members in good faith and with honesty and respect
- respect any expressed confidentiality related to the information you receive as a consequence of being a member
Please use the form below to apply for an Illinois Collaboration on Youth (ICOY) membership*.
Address: 333 S. Wabash, Suite 2750
Chicago, IL 60604
*ICOY provides subsidized memberships for qualifying community-based organizations through its Equity and Access Fund.
To learn more, apply for a subsidized membership, or to make a donation to the fund, click here.