- This event has passed.
BenElevate Public Service Loan Forgiveness Webinar
May 31 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Jason DiLorenzo is a nationally-recognized student loan borrower advocate. Since 2010, he has served as an Advisor to many of the nation’s top medical and graduate schools and their graduates to teach student loan best practices in an evolving and complex marketplace. Over his tenure, he’s helped guide over $3 billion of federal student loan debt towards tax-free forgiveness.
As a PSLF-qualified employer, you may already know that recent changes to this program have delivered an average of $70k to nearly 500k borrowers… yet PSLF remains highly underutilized.
Additionally, your staff borrowers will be entering loan repayment this summer after an over 3-year payment halt, which may be weighing heavy on their minds.
Join us for this educational session for ICOY HR and Administrators of PSLF-qualified organizations, where we’ll discuss:
- When payments will resume from the CARES Act halt
- Update on the Supreme Court review of broad loan cancellation
- Proposed changes to PSLF and how your staff will be affected
- Employer requirements related to PSLF
- Other student loan benefits available to employers in today’s marketplace
- Tax treatment of repayment and forgiveness benefits
- Best practices for completing the PSLF Form
- Resources available for ongoing support
Feel free to use this flyer to promote this event!